Our client is a US 121 flag and supplemental airline flying the Airbus A320 family of aircrafts. It operates on ACMI, wet lease, and ad-hoc charter airline serving the US, Caribbean and Latin American markets.
We are recruiting type rated and non-type rated A320 Captains and First Officers. The airline offers the Type rating training that allows pilots with different type Rating Jet, narrow bodies the possibility to apply. The contract is permanent wich gives you stability for you and your family.
- MUST meet the requirements for FAR 121.436
- Valid FAA ATP license and FAA medical class 1.
- A320 Type rating preferred.
- Captains: 4000 TT hours, 1000 jet hours.
- First Officers: 1500 TT hours, 500 jet hours.
- Green card, US passport or Emplyment Authorization holders only.
- Allowed to travel from and to the United States.
- Monthly guaranteed pay:
- Captains $10,500 plus $150 per hour overtime.
- First Officers $5,250 plus $75 per hour overtime.
- Block hours: 70 P.M.
- Health Insurance including vision and dental.
- Per Diems negotiable.
- Annual leave plus 12 days off P.M, pilots can take 4-6 consecutive days off.
- Miami (MIA) base.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing airline, in a dynamic and professional environment, Miami is a beautiful place for those who want to explore the culture and live their life to the fullest. The mix of cultures and ethnicity makes Miami an incredible place for both the residents and tourists alike.
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates, please Register and upload the following documents under your profile:
- Resume, including the minimum time requirements for Captains and First Officers under FAA 121 carriers.
- Valid FAA ATP license.
- Valid FAA medical class 1.
- Valid USA passport, Employment Authorization or Green Card.
- Last 3 pages of Logbook.
- Professional Reference letter from previous airlines.
- Last 3 proficiency checks on A320 under FAA (if available).