Our client is an Airline Logistics and Supply Chain Service Provider based in Luxembourg, with offices worldwide. In a climate of instantaneous network connectivity, our client put effort into the information security solutions to be aligned with the best working standards required by the regulation authorities. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit an Avionics System Safety Engineer. Full-time position based at the HQ in Luxembourg.
· Developing and monitoring the company’s Aviation Information Security Management System (ISMS).
· Monitoring critical information and communications technology systems and processes.
· Managing information security risks, mitigations, vulnerabilities and continued effectiveness of the protection of all critical systems.
· Documenting all management system key processes and procedures.
· Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the relevant requirements.
· Maintaining a record keeping system of key processes and events.
· Publishing and revising the information security management manual (ISMM).
· Contributing to the cost effectiveness in the management of information and communications technology systems.
· Following developments in avionics systems and provide advice and support to the team in charge of the design changes on avionics systems for the company fleet of aircraft.
· Master's degree in Avionics Engineering (or a related field) with an IT background.
· Prior experience in the avionics sector.
· Aircraft IT knowledge in relation to PKI Policy, Digital Signature, Certificate Management, ARINC 655, Network knowledge (AFDX) and IOSA.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud-based infrastructure environment and related system safety measures.
· Good communication skills with a consultative approach & proactive attitude.
· Responsive and supportive in decision-making.
· Fluency in English; other languages will be considered as an advantage.
For more information please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.