- Responsibility for the execution, analysis and documentation of test flights
- Optimization of PX4 parameters in simulation environment and in real flight test operation
- Commissioning and testing of sensors and other peripheral systems for the autopilot
- Joint development of a flight control & testing roadmap
- Advanced experience with flight control, simulation and mission control software (PX4/Ardupilot, Gazebo and QGC/MissionPlanner).
- Understanding of the operation of various sensor and communication systems (e.g., GNSS receivers, telemetry systems, LIDARs)
- Experience in the operation and technical functioning of drones, RC aircraft, or RC helicopters
- Experience in analyzing and evaluating log files
- Ability to contribute and implement own ideas on processes
- Experience with embedded software C++ (e.g. robotics, drones, cars)
- Experience with different protocols (e.g. CAN, UART, I2C)
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the aviation industry? Would you like to develop your skills as a Flight Control & Test Engineer and make an important contribution to groundbreaking technologies? Then you've come to the right place!
Our company is an emerging player in autonomous flight systems and we are looking for a talented and motivated Flight Control & Test Engineer to help drive our mission. If you have a passion for flight systems and technology and enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative environment, then don't hesitate any longer and apply to join us.
Today's logistics infrastructure in city centers is reaching the limits of its capacity and is not equipped to handle the ever-increasing demand of packages. Urban Ray is accelerating the transition to autonomous and airborne deliveries. We are setting the standards for aerial logistics by building a drone for first and last mile deliveries and both a terrestrial hardware and software interface to embed drone logistics into today's environment. We will begin in the healthcare sector, offering medical deliveries to accelerate the right treatment of patients.