• To lead the Airport Operations Control Centre (AOCC) function within the Airport Management Centre (AMC) department. The AMC is the central hub for three functions:
o Operations Planning - leading integrated operational planning and performance analysis for all company airports to deliver our target Levels of Service (LOS).
o Airport Operations Control Centre (AOCC) - Leading day-of-operations within 24/7 control room co-located with ground handler, control authorities, airlines, emergency services and others.
o Operations Data & Analytics – leading operational data quality management and the development of AMC reporting, analytics, and tools.
• The job holder’s key accountabilities include:
o Structured Continuous Improvement of AOCC Operations
o Post Incident Review & Mitigation
o Disruption Planning & Resilience Exercises
o Stakeholder Integration
o Control Room Skills Development & Capability Building
o Control Room Tools User Requirements, Acceptance Testing and Process Adoption
• The job holder is responsible for driving the performance of the Airport Operations Control Centre (AOCC) duty teams including coordinating with the leadership teams of other operational departments and stakeholders.
• The job holder will act as deputy to the VP-AMC in their absence.
• The job holder is responsible for instilling company values and behaviours and leading, inspiring and developing the team of AOCC managers and controllers. This includes developing and monitoring appropriate individual/team/shift KPIs as required to continually upskill staff and improve operational delivery.
• Initially the focus shall be Abu Dhabi operations and the preparation for the transition to the Midfield Terminal Complex (MTC). In future, this scope will extend to other company airports.
• The job holder shall be based in the AMC working normal office working hours but may be required to work operational shifts during disruption/emergency events.
• Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.