A job at flydubai isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to progress your career at a company that cares as much about your professional development as you do. We’ll give you all the tools to help you do your job, and to learn new skills. You’ll have access to training, learning and leadership development, as well as our e-learning portal where you can access a diverse portfolio of online courses to help you learn anything from Microsoft Office to time management.
As well as a chance to progress your career, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits when you work at flydubai. The range and level of benefits vary according to the role you apply for and the experience you bring.
These benefits generally comprise the following:
• A competitive tax-free salary that is benchmarked against similar industries in Europe and North America. Salaries are reviewed annually and flydubai has a recruitment policy of promoting from within whenever feasible so that staff members are motivated to move up the career ladder.
• A housing allowance as part of your monthly salary.
• Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
• Unlimited discounted flydubai tickets for staff and their immediate families, in addition to flight benefits on other partner airlines.
• A range of staff discounts and offers on local products and services.
• A number of sports and social clubs to become a part of.
• Ongoing training programmes to enable continuous learning and growth.
• A minimum of 21 working days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
• End of service gratuity calculated in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
• A Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens.