· A very competitive trainee program, including personal coaching by top aviation executives (Members of Aviation-Event Supervisory Board)
· Assuming independent responsibility as from day 1.
· Flat structures and reporting lines provide exposure to decision makers and promote self-initiative and accountability.
· Opportunity to learn and develop management skills.
· Working on regular basis with the global leaders and movers of the aviation industry; high visibility of the global aviation sector.
· The opportunity to use the role as a launch pad for an aviation career, incl. international career opportunities and personal development within the company.
· Work-life-balance with the possibility to work from home.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Aviation, Media or similar (or: relevant experience in an airline).
· Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask.
· Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed.
· Exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
· Fluent writing and speaking in English.
· Can develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
· Solid experience of overseeing project budget management and scheduling – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing. (Desirable)