Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our DHL Air Team and become a Safety Administrator!
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
The Safety Administrator is directly responsible to the Director Safety Management and provides administrative support to the Safety team and supports the promotion of the company’s Safety Management System.
• You support the Director Safety Management in all administrative tasks
• Collating articles and coordinating publishing arrangements for internal safety related promotional material
• Producing monthly safety reporting related documentation and statistics
• Facilitating the management of fatigue for our flight crew through the coordination and recording of sleep studies
• Document control for departmental forms and manuals
• Ensuring that Emergency response related equipment and documentation is available and remains up to date
• Coordinating, scheduling and recording of safety related training (falling under the scope of the department) for all staff
• Assist in organising meetings, participate as required, keep and distribute minutes and follow-up on agreed action points
• You have completed relevant vocational training
• You have several years of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in the aviation sector
• You have excellent organizational and communication skills
• You can work independently under your own initiative as well as working well as part of a team
• You have excellent working knowledge of English and German in both written and spoken forms
• You are able to handle a high workload in a tight timeframe and prioritize your tasks
• You are proficient at using Microsoft Office software
• You have a high attention to detail
• You have a people focused approach and are enthusiastic about contributing to the safety culture of our airline.
• Strong career support in an international environment
• Great culture and colleagues
• Multifarious benefit program
We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 2.500 Euro gross per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!