AVIAREPS UK is a subsidiary of AVIAREPS AG, a leading global travel and tourism representation company in 67 offices in 46 countries to more than 300 global tourism clients with over 750 staff worldwide.
We're searching for a creative and dynamic BDM/Account manager with a wide travel trade contacts built over a minimum of 3 years in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a responsible and highly-organised travel trade account manager who can take full responsibility of their assigned clients.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude to work with an exciting global agency representing tourist boards, hotels & resorts, food & beverage, attractions, shopping malls and other businesses.
Main objectives and responsibilities
- 50% leisure trade sales / 50% MICE sales (including associations)
- To represent global clients in the UK & Ireland market in building greater brand awareness and revenue growth for the company and your clients
- Creation of sales and marketing strategies for your accounts
- Develop joint-marketing coops, partnerships, incentives and competitions with travel trade partners
- Identify new areas for lead generation to foster new opportunities and revenue growth for clients as well as for AVIAREPS
- Full ownership of sales and marketing campaign delivery including creative process, campaign execution, reporting and post-evaluation reports
- Nurture meaningful relationships with clients as well as the travel trade partners – they should love working with us and be fully confident in our ability to support them
- Working with clients and internal teams to identify opportunities for account and business growth
- Working with the Head of Tourism to source new business and new RFPs/tenders and assist with tender proposals, as well as being part of brainstorming sessions
- Set-up campaign follow-ups and effective reporting to capture outputs
- Development and execution of trade events including recruiting attendees and creation of post-evaluation reports including full analysis and ROIs
- Attend industry trade networking events, exhibitions and conferences
- Creation of eNewsletters, announcements and launches Adapt strategies and communications according to new/future trends and developments
- Reporting results and genuine insight to clients, including successes, sales potential and opportunities for future activities / improvements
- Lead trade communication during crisis management
Experience / skills required
- Strong relationships in the UK & Irish travel trade particularly with OTAs, Leisure and MICE.
- Solid experience in developing coops and commercial agreements with travel trade partners in the UK and Ireland that benefits both parties
- A naturally charismatic presenter with the ability to inspire and motivate an audience at any level
- You are likely to be managing more than one account, each with different needs so you will need to be dynamic problem-solver and be able to adapt according to the business.
- Must have a commercial and digital mind-set to spot opportunities, develop accounts and increase revenue growth
- Proven ability to sustain and develop valuable client relationships Solid experience running and reporting on campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital, lead generation and marketing automation
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation and creative thinking Understanding of the creative processes and marketing disciplines
- Work collaboratively within a highly motivated agency team Strong presentation skills and an ability to develop compelling client strategies
- Confident and personable with excellent client facing skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines and within budget
- Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage
- £competitive salary depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- 21 days annual leave increasing to a maximum of 25 days, excluding bank holidays
- Pension scheme – 4% from employer + 5% from employee
- Life insurance 4 times yearly salary
- Laptop & mobile phone
To apply, please send or upload your CV and reasons why you are perfect for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or just click on Apply and open an account at our website We will Contact yo for an initial Interview.